GP VTS/GP ST Exam Course Revision
123Doc's GP VTS/ST online course is specifically tailored to meet your revision needs. Developed by a team of leading medical doctors, we have currently revised our content and added new questions so it accurately reflects the format and style of the GP Specialty Training examination.
The GP VTS/ST online course includes:
- 744 Clinical Problem Solving revision questions
- Updated and comprehensive Situational Judgement Test revision questions
- Many of our Clinical Problem Solving and Situational Judgement Test have been tested and approved in our Specialty Training courses
- All our GP VTS/ST questions are reviewed by a team of doctors to ensure our content is of the highest standard
- All questions and answers come with comprehensive teaching notes
- New questions are added to our GP VTS/ST Qbank regularly
- Customise your study by selecting the specialty and difficulty level
- Unlimited timed mock exams with rating
- Report card on your performance so you can identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Online tutor for additional assistance
- User friendly platform that ensures questions are selected randomly and are not repeated
- Study from any computer, at any time giving your more flexibility around your work schedule
Buy GP VTS/ST online e-course now
|GP ST||£39.99||4 months||744|
|GP ST||£34.99||3 months||744|
|GP ST||£29.99||2 months||744|
Hundreds of Clinical Problem Solving and Situational Judgement Test questions
The GP VTS/ST Qbank contains hundreds of Clinical Problem Solving and Situational Judgement test revision questions. To ensure that the questions are of the highest quality and reflecting the correct format, many of our questions have been tested in our Specialty Training courses and all our questions are reviewed by a team of doctors who have passed the examination. The GP VTS/ST Qbank is updated regularly and all questions and answers have matching teaching notes to help you understanding the item in full detail
GP VTS/ST mock exam
Our GP VTS/ST mock exam is designed to be taken under time constraints to emulate the GP VTS/ST exam condition. This will help you build your confidence and set your pace for answering questions. You will also be given a scorecard so you can monitor and improve your progress.
Customise your study
At 123Doc we understand all doctors have different study needs. To make studying easier and more comprehensive, our platform allows you to customise the GP VTS/ST online course. This means you can select the specialty level, difficulty level and question format and only spend more time on the areas you need to study the most.
Monitor your progress
To gain the maximal benefit of revising you need to identify which medical topic are your strengths and weaknesses. To help you, our GP VTS/ST online course provides you with a performance score sheet. With this, you can monitor your progress in comparison to other users or by topic and adjust your studies accordingly. All our questions contain comprehensive teaching notes so you can get more detailed answers for your weaker topics.
Flexibility and accessibility
Our user-friendly platform ensures that all the GP VTS/ST questions appear randomly and do not repeat entire you have completed the entire course. If you log off in the middle of studying, the Qbank will continue where you left off the next time you log on. More importantly, our GP VTS/ST online course can be accessed from any computer, at any time giving you more flexibility to revise around your work schedule.
Once you have subscribed your course will stop at the end of your subscription period. If you wish to continue revising you will need to re-subscribe.
123Doc's online courses are designed to work best with Mozilla and Internet Explorer based browsers. If you have any technical difficult, please email email@example.com with as much detail as possible about the problem you have. In particular, don't forget to mention which platform you are using (eg: MAC, windows, etc) and the browser which you are using to view the site. Our technical team will get back to you as soon as possible.