UKCAT Exam Course Revision
123Doc's new UK Clinical Aptitude Test online course has been developed to help students prepare for the UKCAT. Written by test experts, our UKCAT QBank contains over 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) that have been tested and approved by past UKCAT candidates.
The UKCAT online course includes:
- 289 tested and approved UKCAT MCQs
- Questions cover the five UKCAT subtest components such as verbal reasoning, quantitative analysis, abstract reasoning, decision analysis and non-cognitive analysis
- All our content have been written are by UKCAT experts and authors, ensuring our UKCAT revision questions are of the highest standard
- All UKCAT questions come with comprehensive teaching notes
- Combination of textual and image based questions
- New questions will be added to our UKCAT online course regularly
- Customise your study by selecting the difficulty and/or topics
- Unlimited timed mock exams with rating
- Report card of your performance so you can identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Online tutor for additional assistance
- User friendly platform that ensure questions are randomised, without repeating questions
- Study from any computer, at any time so you have more flexibility around your study and/or work schedule
Buy UKCAT online course now
New UKCAT multiple choice questions
The UKCAT QBank contains over 200 textual and image-based MCQs, covering the five subtest component, which have been tested and approved by candidates who have passed the UKCAT. Our questions include comprehensive teaching notes so you can increase your mental capabilities for becoming a doctor or dentist. To ensure our UKCAT revision questions accurately reflect the real testing format, our questions have been written and reviewed by test experts who have authored popular, well received UKCAT books.
UKCAT mock exam
Our UKCAT mock exam is designed to be taken under time constraints and emulate the UKCAT exam condition. This will help you build you confidence and set your pace for answering questions. You will also be given a scorecard so you can monitor and improve your progress.
Customise your study
At 123Doc we understand that all UKCAT candidates have different study needs. To address your needs, our platform allows you to customise your UKCAT revision by difficulty level, question format and subtest components such as verbal reasoning, quantitative analysis, abstract reasoning, decision analysis and non-cognitive analysis. This allows you to focus more on the areas you need to study most.
Monitor your progress
To ensure your revision will give you better results, our UKCAT Qbank includes an online performance rating card so you can identify your strengths and weaknesses. With this, you can compare your progress by topic, or to other users, and adjust your studies accordingly. All our UKCAT questions contain comprehensive teaching notes so you can learn from detailed answers to strengthen your knowledge on your weaker topics.
Flexibility and accessibility
Our user-friendly platform has been designed to ensure that our UKCAT questions are randomised, without repeated questions, until you have finished all the UKCAT MCQs. If you log off in the middle of studying, the UKCAT Qbank when continue from where you left off the next time you log on. More importantly, our UKCAT online course can be accessed from any computer, at any time, giving you more flexibility to revise around your work and/or study schedule.
Once your have subscribed, your course will stop at the end of your subscription period. If you wish to continue revising with 123Doc's UKCAT online course, you will need to re-subscribe.
123Doc's online courses are designed to be compatible with the Mozilla and Internet Explorer browsers. If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please email email@example.com with a detailed description of your problem. Remember to include your platform (eg, MAC, windows, etc) and the browser used to view our site. Our technical team will get back to you as soon as possible.