Video Review Course: Injections - Knee
Foundation Year - Rheumatology - Injections - Knee
Injections - Knee Chapters
- Joint Injections: Theory and Practice
- General aspects
- Indications for steroid injection
- Contra-indications to steroid injection
- Technique of steroid injection
- Choice of steroid
- Medicolegal advice
- The knee
- Three indications for aspiration
- The Injection
- 12 minutes
- Fully animated, internet-enhanced presentation as used in the classroom lecture.
- Adjustable streaming speed video for every user with broadband or dial-up internet access.
- Ability to watch the video in installments and come back to the same point at any time in the future.
- Complete script for users unable to listen to the presentation.
- The 123Doc Injections - Knee online video lecture is highly flexible, allowing you to study anytime, from any computer connected to the internet.
This eLecture is suitable for those studying for:
You will need to have Java installed on your machine to view the electure, however Java is installed as standard on every machine these days. If you suspect that it is not installed on your computer, you can check for and install (free of charge) the latest version of the Java Runtime Environment