Video Review Course: Injections - Wrist
Foundation Year - Rheumatology - Injections - Wrist
Injections - Wrist Chapters
- Theory and Practice
- The Wrist
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- 3 minutes
- Fully animated, internet-enhanced presentation as used in the classroom lecture.
- Adjustable streaming speed video for every user with broadband or dial-up internet access.
- Ability to watch the video in installments and come back to the same point at any time in the future.
- Complete script for users unable to listen to the presentation.
- The 123Doc Injections - Wrist online video lecture is highly flexible, allowing you to study anytime, from any computer connected to the internet.
This eLecture is suitable for those studying for:
You will need to have Java installed on your machine to view the electure, however Java is installed as standard on every machine these days. If you suspect that it is not installed on your computer, you can check for and install (free of charge) the latest version of the Java Runtime Environment